My wife said....

Paris Hilton Thats Hot GIF

That's awesome!:rofl
Mine would go something like this--

Me: Hey sweetie, I have a blank space on this wall... don't you think a newer model strat, preferably purple sparkle, would look awesome hanging there?

Wife: (under her breath) I'd like to trade you in for a newer, upgraded model..

Me: What was that?

Wife: Oh... I said let me think on it honey bun. Now will you please go mow the yard like I told you to, and those weeds aren't gonna pick themselves either.

If I called my wife "sweetie" I wouldn't need to buy any new guitars. I'd be on a mortuary slab with a guitar rammed down my throat.
She absolutely hates cheesy pet names. She can get quite nasty. 😅

If I called my wife "sweetie" I wouldn't need to buy any new guitars. I'd be on a mortuary slab with a guitar rammed down my throat.
She absolutely hates cheesy pet names. She can get quite nasty. 😅
Yeah... the term Sweetie doesn't really come to mind if she would "kill you from ramming a guitar down your throat". :rofl

That's awesome!:rofl
Mine would go something like this--

Me: Hey sweetie, I have a blank space on this wall... don't you think a newer model strat, preferably purple sparkle, would look awesome hanging there?

Wife: (under her breath) I'd like to trade you in for a newer, upgraded model..

Me: What was that?

Wife: Oh... I said let me think on it honey bun. Now will you please go mow the yard like I told you to, and those weeds aren't gonna pick themselves either.
Mine would have just said NO. Then go cut the grass or something 😂😂

Back