My guitars and various modifications/partscasters

Spaced Out Ace

Shredder
I think only the Squier CV70s Stratocaster and white Fender Player Stratocaster are complete guitars as purchased, while the other Strats were purchased as body and neck from Stratosphere. All of them have been modded to some extent. The YJM/Ritchie Blackmore inspired buttercream Fender Player Stratocaster was bought as a complete guitar, but the neck went to another body. I got an American Performer Stratocaster neck with maple fretboard for it, because that was more in line with what I was going for.

All of them have been modded to some extent.
Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

Be sure to lock the door. That blue one with the grey pg and the white pickups could seriously make me a burglar. 🤩

24 volts EMG mod?

Be sure to lock the door. That blue one with the grey pg and the white pickups could seriously make me a burglar. 🤩

24 volts EMG mod?
I have an EMG ES-918, so I run my EMGs at 18v. The lake placcid blue Strat has a 24v mod, as does one of my ESP LTD M-1 Custom 87 Series guitars. For whatever reason, trying to use a shorting clip or shorting "battery" did not work. I'd get lost of noise and a lack of output.

Back