My first Soldano! SLO30!

That's why 100% of my videos I allow the listener to hear what the amp will both sound like live with a band and in the room. Adding IR's and thru DAWs is not what it will sound like thru your cab,

Congrats OP on stepping up your tonal pallet! Couple of tips from someone who has owned both the Slo 100 and 30 try turning your Depth down to bring out the mids more. I usually run it well below noon. All depth or thump type knobs are like salt -I don't like a bowl of salt just enough right? :rawk Unless your going for the chainsaw chugga tones then I got nothing lol
Agree. My depth knob never goes above 3. I generally keep them low on most power amps/amps, etc. The SLO30 definitely does not need a bunch.

Agree. My depth knob never goes above 3. I generally keep them low on most power amps/amps, etc. The SLO30 definitely does not need a bunch.

It has plenty of low end if you need it! I've used mine so far in between 10/11 o clock and 14 o clock or so.

Right now I'm working on the Astro 20 demo and review. I hope to compare them soon but I have another amp coming in first that I'll have to review so it will take a couple of weeks.

+1 for that Astro v SLO30 shootout.

I’m getting the itch waiting for that X88IR to drop.

Back