My ambient post-whatever stuff.

the swede

Shredder
Figured i might share this here as i feel comfortable in this new place of ours. I know that many dont like the short clip phenomenon. Heck, even i don’t like it when it’s used to define a person, or hunt likes, followers and fame.

However, that’s where i am when it comes to being a part of a community of people in that genre, fans and bands. I also find it fun to record more than just sound. There’s not much and I don’t go overboard with trying to polish and portrait myself as anything, don’t really care about likes and followers. I just share with the buddies there. Most (not all) of the clips are improvisations recorded in the moment.

Last edited:
No offense intended towards my esteemed RAWK-loving colleagues on this forum, but it's a breath of fresh air to hear some clean tones from a different genre. Thanks @the swede !

( Yes, yes I enjoy that other stuff too. Variety is the spice of life yada yada :cool: )
Thanks! I love to play “hard” to, but it usually ends up with me forcing high mix reverb into a fuzz or breaking up amp :p but yeah, I’m mostly playing clean to edge of breakup.

Finally had the time over for some recording. I like doing these unrehearsed things. Basically I’ve been noodling around with the delays yesterday and today, and it resulted in a weird three delays preset. So after kids was knocked out I decided to try and record something.

So, I used the Eucledian delay for the “drum” loop, then the Multipass, then the Bubble Echo on a separate path. And in the end switched to B path where the Bubble Echo is set to 100% wet.
Funny how much there is in the Legacy folders in Helix. Some of the stuff is really cool.

Anyway… s**t I’m way passed bedtime but wanted this done since it was so long ago I got to record anything.

I don’t know how I haven’t seen this thread yet but I love all of this stuff. Great tones and I’m a delay junkie, this is great stuff man! Really love the 2nd one and this one!

Fantastic!!! :beer

Dog Relaxing GIF by JustViral

Beautiful. I love love love it!

Don't wait... You should totally record this as soon as possible, so that I can add it to my ambient playlist :-)

Was that the Ventoux? or ... ?
Thanks friend, yes it’s the Ventoux.

Oh.. when it comes to recording and completing a song. That may take a while depending on where I set the bar. Im doing my best to learn everything Logic and try use what’s in there. But then there’s everything else… mastering, uploading to Apple/Spotify. Don’t know shit about that.

Last edited:
Wow!! that's really awesome, thank you for sharing, really enjoyed those
And yes its great that members in our community share their playing and passion
we should all do more often (y)

Thanks friend, yes it’s the Ventoux.

Oh.. when it comes to recording and completing a song. That may take a while depending on where I set the bar. Im doing my best to learn everything Logic and try use what’s in there. But then there’s everything else… mastering, uploading to Apple/Spotify. Don’t know s**t about that.
Wow, those songs and playing are great! Well done.

And when you are ready to publish to Apple, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, YouTube, etc. - DistroKid.com is about as easy (and cheap) as it gets.

Thanks bud

I dont know what half of all that is :facepalm:LOL:
I plan on Apple at some point, and maybe Spotify at the same time.
You need to use a service to upload/publish to streaming services. Most of them can do all of them (or you can choose what you want). It doesn’t require any more effort or cost to publish to Amazon Music, YouTube, etc., so why not go ahead and publish to all the popular streaming platforms?

You upload once to DistroKid and they push it out to all those different streaming services. And you use DistroKid to determine pricing for people that choose to buy your individual songs or albums. And they collect the streaming revenue for you and put it into your account…. (But of course you only get like a fraction of a cent for each listen, so unless you have a lot of streams, that doesn’t add up to much…)

Back