Music Man Majesty

Gearzilla

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
6wggq2.gif

One tough guitar!

:columbo

I’ve got the Seven in Titan Blue, and have been thinking about the Eight String version recently.

:chef

I like EBMM guitars. I DON'T like EBMM prices :cry:
Considering they come out of California, I think you get a lot of guitar, price-wise, for the quality & features. Seems to me more so than say an equivalent PRS from my state of MD. Meaning, I'm pretty certain the labor costs in MD are considerably less than in CA.

Considering they come out of California, I think you get a lot of guitar, price-wise, for the quality & features. Seems to me more so than say an equivalent PRS from my state of MD. Meaning, I'm pretty certain the labor costs in MD are considerably less than in CA.
Well, and to be fair; I don't like a lot of prices :bag ; not just EBMM. They have several models I have played and thoroughly enjoyed.

I still haven’t had the chance to play a legit Majesty. Tried to once but had a d******d of a salesman at GC and I left instead of letting him dick me around any longer. I had $5K in cash burning a hole in my pocket and was more than happy to walk out of there with a new Majesty, but because I had busted my ass that day and was still in my work clothes, the dude making $10 an hour looked at me like I was making $5 an hour. F*ck your commission, buddy, enjoy your $10 an hour.

I want to love this because it’s Queensryche but can’t because of the album itself.
I split the difference and liked it nonetheless :rofl

Speaking of QR; ther released a new vid yesterday. It was....not a good song choice.

I agree. I really only dig a few songs, and this one is just 'ok.'

“Spool’ is the only one on there that sounds like a Queensryche song to me. I suppose this would be Ryche’s Load album in the sense that there are some good songs on there, but they’re not what I expect from Queensryche songs. I love “Some People Fly”…..Christ, that was one of the first songs I tried singing legitimately when I started singing. I really wish I had a recording of that to hear how bad it actually was. :rofl Great harmonies in that song.

This probably belongs in rants, but…

Just got my Majesty back on the 4th week after sending it in to Ernie Ball for a warranty repair. The tone control had gone out, and they replaced the entire preamp package.

Low and behold the pickup selector is backwards now!

:wat

This probably belongs in rants, but…

Just got my Majesty back on the 4th week after sending it in to Ernie Ball for a warranty repair. The tone control had gone out, and they replaced the entire preamp package.

Low and behold the pickup selector is backwards now!

:wat

Kinda surprised, their QC is pretty tight and of all the major brands I’ve probably heard the least amount of complaints about them than anyone else. I didn’t even know you had a Majesty!

Back