Mozart - Requiem with boomer bends

And that Strat. :chef

That is a partcaster that I've recently built. I am very surprised with the quality. Outstanding playability and resonance. So enjoyable that I cannot stop playing it!

It is a Fender Highway One body, a Warmoth roasted alder maple scalloped neck, Seymour Duncan SSL-5 on bridge, and Fender CS Fat'50 on mid and neck.

Franknstrat.jpg

Franknstrat2.jpg

Last edited:
That is a partcaster that I've recently built. I am very surprised with the quality. Outstanding playability and resonance. So enjoyable that I cannot stop playing it!

It is a Fender Highway One body, a Warmoth roasted alder scalloped neck, Seymour Duncan SSL-5 on bridge, and Fender CS Fat'50 on mid and neck.

View attachment 1470
View attachment 1471
Just gorgeous. Alder neck is rather uncommon, no? It’s my favorite wood for a Strat body.

Roasted Flame Maple neck with ebony fretboard 😅
I’ve always said alder+maple+ebony is how a Strat is meant to be. And I love scalloped boards, so zOMG.

But getting back to what’s really important: your arrangement and playing are wonderful.

Dammit, you almost made me pull the trigger on a custom order tele with a Torrified Maple neck. Jeebus… saved by a stroke - or sumpthin’! 😬

I want to buy a tool for my shop that’s spendy… I need to wait… Wife can’t tolerate two at a time.

Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor

Back