Movies that go to far ?

Well shit, now I have 2 new movies to watch .....

Anyone here seen that movie, Eat?

-----Edit: just realized I have seen both of these movies already......ha!--------

Last edited:
I think the important thing is the distinction why an extreme scene is in a movie. Sometimes it serves a purpose, more often it's just for shock value. Shock value is cheap and often makes a movie worse.

Slasher stuff doesn’t really bother me that much, but definitely not a fan of super over the top depictions of rape. Or even just medium of the top

mountain GIF

I will have to check out this "Irreversible"!

The original is edited like Memento - in reverse chronology.

There's also a version out now done in the correct order - IGNORE!!! this version at all cost.

The scene with a fire extinguisher is not the one I've been talking about - although it's beyond gruesome. It happens first in the correct version of the movie. This scene is the 'effect', the scene later in the tunnel is the 'cause'.

I saw A Serbian Tale a while back, 15-20 years? Not sure anything is ever going to surpass that in making me angry I watched something/feeling absolutely fucking horrible after. I was legitimately angry that movie existed after I saw it.
Yeah I drew the line on this one really easily. Human Centipede is in this same category as well.

Y
I must be quite the oddball.
I can’t remember the last time I sat down and watched a movie 😮
You haven't missed anything. Hollywood hasn't made a decent movie since Smokey and The Bandit.

A lot of movies nowadays really portray how fucked up this world is today. The older I get, the more I love my dog and despise human nature. If I could live on a mountain 20 miles from anything but a super Walmart and a home depot, I'd be happy.

Y

You haven't missed anything. Hollywood hasn't made a decent movie since Smokey and The Bandit.

A lot of movies nowadays really portray how fucked up this world is today. The older I get, the more I love my dog and despise human nature. If I could live on a mountain 20 miles from anything but a super Walmart and a home depot, I'd be happy.
That's still too close.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y

smokey and the bandit GIF by hero0fwar

I saw A Serbian Tale a while back, 15-20 years? Not sure anything is ever going to surpass that in making me angry I watched something/feeling absolutely fucking horrible after. I was legitimately angry that movie existed after I saw it.

A Serbian Film.

And yeah, this is the real /thread post.

In the comedy genre I think this is super funny but my wife thought thought some sections were 'crass' I tried to explain to her that no one says that anymore :idk

Back