Megametal7 band nonsense

We are recording this weekend and thats my rig for recordings….

My guitar parts are done, today is vocal day.
Most of recordings are guitar tracks ( double this) add squeels here lol

Sound engineer was very pleased with us so far and lets see what will be the end result.

My arm still feels tired from tracking last night….

I’m not 100% happy with my takes, if i had done my parts at home myself i get better takes….

Anyway… we shall see what will come of it.
IMG_5795.jpeg
IMG_5802.jpeg
IMG_5797.jpeg

Singer is most exited out of all of us.

Me and other guitarist was discussing lead parts and section and he kept interrupting this solo there bla bla… Im like Sam… stay out of it please!!!!!

:rofl
So, does that mean the Recto sounds good or no?

Heres some pics from latest gig in Cambridge.

9cfcce2b-0d10-4271-9ef3-546e6e42c156.jpeg
478ea22e-175f-463d-a0da-7e539d886d7d.jpeg

b367c92a-928d-41a9-9d41-14d8fa509ed9.jpeg
d5662e70-630f-4fc1-a237-c327c6cae45c.jpeg

There are talks for our first potential gig abroad and Im sooooo stoked about it…: they are picking us from airport, providing food, place to stay… The venue looks great too and all this feels like rockstar shit….. hahahahah

I hope this dose happen, if it does… it will be my best birthday in my life…. Yes, gig date its on my birthday …. Happy fucking birthday to me…Lmfao

Last edited:

View attachment 22676View attachment 22677
View attachment 22678View attachment 22679

There are talks for out first potential gig abroad and Im sooooo stoked about it…: they are picking us from airport, providing food, place to stay… The venue looks great too and all this feels like rockstar shit….. hahahahah

I hope this dose happen, if does it will be my best birthday in my life…. Yes gig date it on my birthday …. Happy fucking birthday to me…Lmfao

Fingers crossed for ya, bro!

View attachment 22676View attachment 22677
View attachment 22678View attachment 22679

There are talks for our first potential gig abroad and Im sooooo stoked about it…: they are picking us from airport, providing food, place to stay… The venue looks great too and all this feels like rockstar shit….. hahahahah

I hope this dose happen, if does… it will be my best birthday in my life…. Yes, gig date its on my birthday …. Happy fucking birthday to me…Lmfao
That's fuckin killer dude!! Awesome! Hope it happens!

Back