Lost Internet Today....

la szum

Goatlord
...and got some shit done around the house. Weird, huh? :idk

Put new strings on the 335 (back down to .010s), so I need to turn in my man card, I suppose.
Had some heavier strings on it and tuned to drop C#. Back in standard, with some tweaks to
the setup and man it plays like Buttah!

I feel like if I lost Internet (and streaming TV as a result) I would be a far more productive human. :cop

Heh, we've been having internet issues off and on from Thu to today - maybe actually fixed now.

Getting all this shit done is overrated. Not to mention we're having bear issues this week and I had to retrieve our burn barrel the bastard rolled down the steepest part of our back yard. 'Bout killed me lol. I'm too old for this 🤣

Yikes. We have Bears here, too. They are hungry in all the wrong ways right now. I guess not eating
for months on end will do that to ya. :LOL:

Hope you recovered from the climb! :beer

Some days I lose internet...

...but most days... most days I win.

giphy.webp

Yikes. We have Bears here, too. They are hungry in all the wrong ways right now. I guess not eating
for months on end will do that to ya. :LOL:

Hope you recovered from the climb! :beer
What state are you in, if you don't mind telling the interwebs as a whole, lol?

I'm not stiff anymore and don't seem to have contracted any poison - both of which are minor miracles. Climbing back up is treacherous, I think even if I was in my 20's. They've left my burn barrel alone, so far, but the rental house above and across from us has "bear proof" can that got drug about 20 feet - which will make the renters get stuck when they next arrive.

Oh, and more fun last week was this idiot, that backed down over a 30-50' embankment into our Jeep. Damn was I pissed, and I let them know it :clint
20230410_205729.jpg

What state are you in, if you don't mind telling the interwebs as a whole, lol?

I'm not stiff anymore and don't seem to have contracted any poison - both of which are minor miracles. Climbing back up is treacherous, I think even if I was in my 20's. They've left my burn barrel alone, so far, but the rental house above and across from us has "bear proof" can that got drug about 20 feet - which will make the renters get stuck when they next arrive.

Oh, and more fun last week was this idiot, that backed down over a 30-50' embankment into our Jeep. Damn was I pissed, and I let them know it :clint
View attachment 6557

In Michigan.

What the actual fuck?

Where did you bury his dumbass???

In Michigan.

What the actual f**k?

Where did you bury his dumbass???

Too many damn witnesses, I'd have to kill everyone - neighbors, too :cuss But yeah, how f'n stupid do you have to be?! God knows when it'll get fixed, big air gap at the top of the door so we took it to a shop and have a rental now, bah. Prolly a month, minimum. Worthless police didn't even charge them! I just threw up my arms at that, like, wtf! It's as cut n' dry a "failure to control" vehicle charge - at the very least. Shitty week last week was, heh.

He was a rookie, but a more experienced deputy came, too. My only guess is they're fearful of getting into issues with a black guy?! I guess I can understand it, with all the shit that's gone on across the county - but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - nothing I can do.

Back