Loopers than can load and playback files?

Orvillain

Rock Star
Edgelord
What's the score with loopers these days, specifically ones where you can load a bunch of files to one and play them back. Last time I had one it was a JamMan Solo XT, but it was quite bulky. What else is out there??

What's the score with loopers these days, specifically ones where you can load a bunch of files to one and play them back. Last time I had one it was a JamMan Solo XT, but it was quite bulky. What else is out there??
Theres no better than this for the size and price...to do the thing you want.

You can load .wav files onto the RC-500

I've never used it for that, but that pedal is great and the most important pedal on my board

My old Boss RC-3 can save and load .wav files, as can my new (but not sure it's better) RC-10R. Many Loopers have some kind of computer or MIDI connectivity.

I find myself using the Sound-on-Sound function of the Strymon Volante more than my Boss Loopers at the moment. :idk

Ditto+ (mini) has a lot of slots and supposedly sound better than the old ditto (mini).

the only thing i don’t like is the double trouble tap shit crap… but I mostly use my ditto+ to record ideas, it’s quite a good tool and the display is nice. As with loading and managing it just shows up as a usb drive and you can drag in and away files.
Note: delete a file on the pedal is not possible. It has to be deleted from computer.

Back