Loki (Poly Effects)

Flat V is going to be great for me! it strikes me as just unusual enough to be both a source of inspiration and an always on pedal too.
I ordered one end of January. Any news on when it might be coming my way?

edit to add: just got shipping notice in case others are wondering about their shipping time

Last edited:
I'm Loki from Poly Effects. We make Beebo, Flat V and Hector currently.

Ask me anything.

hey! I just got the beebo and I'm loving it. one question, might be silly, I can't make one lfo control the speed of another?? it only resets it or am I missing anything here? thanks a lot

hey! I just got the beebo and I'm loving it. one question, might be silly, I can't make one lfo control the speed of another?? it only resets it or am I missing anything here? thanks a lot
slow response but, the fancy LFO is the looping envelope. I wonder if I should call it advanced lfo and envelope. You can control it's speed with another LFO, and wave shape, etc, it's got a lot of parameters you can modulate.

I'm Loki from Poly Effects. We make Beebo, Flat V and Hector currently.

Ask me anything.

I have a beebo and when I set up a loopler the out put level is very low. The levels are set to "1" but the loop is still almost inaudible. How do I change this? Thanks Bruce

Back