Let’s talk phasers

I should try an MXR one day. I currently have a Spaceman Explorer and EQD Grand Orbiter - and a Spaceman Artemis which can also do Phaser but is kind of half-wah atm. The two Spaceman pedals are hooked up to an Expression pedal via an Expressionator - which is currently also connected to a Strymon Ultraviolet.

A Zelzah connected to the Expression as well... may be too much of a good thing. But may be fun!

Wow, I never thought I’d say this, but that graphic is way too busy. I feel old looking at it.

You must love the Helios.

1709857886069.png

Other than phasers in modelers and multi-fx units, I've always felt the phaser started and ended with one pedal:

1709860914490.png

It's the Highlander of phaser pedals. There can be only one. I guess you could argue the original Phase 90, but this is basically the same thing.

Other than phasers in modelers and multi-fx units, I've always felt the phaser started and ended with one pedal:

View attachment 19674

It's the Highlander of phaser pedals. There can be only one. I guess you could argue the original Phase 90, but this is basically the same thing.
This is the one I currently have and I’ve been surprised to find myself at odds with it despite usually loving script 90 tones.

I’m finding even in the script mode it’s over the top pronounced. I’m also noticing it boosts the hell out of everything after it when engaged, neither of which are characteristics I recall from my old original.

Back