Just in case you need that extra nudge........

Man, Pyromania pulled me in and I’ve loved them since. I first borrowed the cassette tape from a friend, and used my dad’s double tape deck to dub myself a copy. Played it until the tape stretched out and kept getting stuck in my tape deck. Dubbed a second copy from my friend. Then wore that one out (must’ve been buying cheap blank tapes or had a bad tape deck) and bought my own. And then later the CD. LOL>

Man, Pyromania pulled me in and I’ve loved them since. I first borrowed the cassette tape from a friend, and used my dad’s double tape deck to dub myself a copy. Played it until the tape stretched out and kept getting stuck in my tape deck. Dubbed a second copy from my friend. Then wore that one out (must’ve been buying cheap blank tapes or had a bad tape deck) and bought my own. And then later the CD. LOL>
I was in a lepp tribute and got a good education on their catalog. I so love this band. Was backstage at the continental in NJ and got yelled at by their tour manager 😂. One of my great life achievements.

The thing that’s really amazing is Phil’s tech is on the forum discussing stuff and just uploaded another preset w dirty and a clean amp , something he has been working on w Phil.
Like hello. That’s insane
Yeah that's pretty awesome!

AND:

1671220546690.png

Back