Jam Pedals - Koch Ness Monster Supreme

Holy Crap this thing is sweet!!!!

The Koch Ness Monster Supreme is the culmination of a 15-year-long relationship between the legendary ‪@GregKochMusic‬ and JAM pedals, built on mutual love, admiration and respect for each other's work.

We embarked on a mission to craft the ultimate pedalboards that meet Greg's every need-whether he's rocking out live, recording in the studio, or diving deep into his creative process.

The Koch Ness Monster Supreme is designed after Greg's wildest pedal dreams.

Equipped with an armada of flavours perfectly complementing one another, this battleship of a multi pedal poses as the ultimate effect assortment, crafted to inspire and embellish Greg's musical process.

Working closely with Greg to make the Koch Ness Monster Supreme a reality, led to a number of unique and innovative features:

We included Greg's signature Gristle King Overdrive
We included a second delay unit in the form of the Delay Llama mk.2 which Greg uses as an always-on slapback
The Delay Llama XTREME and Harmonious Monk come preloaded with Greg's custom presets
You can sync the Delay Llama XTREME's Tap Tempo to the Harmonious Monk allowing you to control both units with a single Tap

The Signal Chain is:

1. Wahcko
2. Retrovibe
3. Gristle King
4. Eureka
5. Lucydreamer
6. Send/Return loop to place different pedals in
7. Boomster
8. Waterfall
9. Harmonious Monk
10. Delay Llama mk.2
11. Delay Llama XTREME

Ride the Kochness Monster Supreme
and roam the vastness of tone.

-----yes it is very expensive, but it is many effects ....add up the cost of all the individual effect prices.....then add a couple special one offs.....then where are you!?!...... exactly.--------😜👍❤️😝🤣

Last edited:
It seems pretty expensive, but start adding up the prices of a similar board made of individual pedals and you'll likely end up with similar or higher numbers if you use boutique pedals.

But honestly I think something like this should have a built in loop switcher instead of just the standard pedal footswitches.

But honestly I think something like this should have a built in loop switcher instead of just the standard pedal footswitches.

Every. Bit. This!

Could just be an additional switch mode. Or just allow me to connect some external switch (or switches) to quickly recall some favourite combinations. Of course all that isn't possible with standard analog switches so they'd have to use a relais based system, which, at least in case it was supposed to be military grade (which this thing seems to be), would be even more expensive.

Great Googly Moogly! What a "pedal" that is?! Love Greg. I'm sure it's a beast. Only $2200 too! :grin

Just the delay and wah are pretty much 800 combined, if you buy them alone.....so add all the others.....and an exclusive custom designed drive.....it will be more used.... eventually.

Believe it or not, this is actually a value.

Just the delay and wah are pretty much 800 combined, if you buy them alone.....so add all the others.....and an exclusive custom designed drive.....it will be more used.... eventually.

More like 600ish even with the more expensive delay. Yea, you get a deal, but there are draw backs. I would not like having a fixed chain.

Delay llama deluxe 389
Wahcko 339
20241005_214144.jpg

🤷🏻‍♂️

Absolutely. The custom enclosure, the time it takes to actually build a behemoth like this and to make sure the signal chain is quiet. I've built some pretty big multi pedals but nothing like this, this is a complicated build.

It's definitely good value. It's not going to be for everyone but who cares really. I just love that they built it.

Back