Izotope Audiolens

I have it. It’s pretty interesting. You can capture any tone/timbre and then use it with Izotope Neutron to process whatever audio track you’d like. Very easy to use, I was quite happy I got it with the production suite.

I have it. It’s pretty interesting. You can capture any tone/timbre and then use it with Izotope Neutron to process whatever audio track you’d like. Very easy to use, I was quite happy I got it with the production suite.
Yeah, I downloaded it this afternoon and made several "captures".

What I wonder is - since it's a free trial, will my captures still work after the trial is up ?

I'm thinking, "Yes".

Yeah, I downloaded it this afternoon and made several "captures".

What I wonder is - since it's a free trial, will my captures still work after the trial is up ?

I'm thinking, "Yes".

The captures may endure, but you’ll need to authorise the plugin to use it with Neutron methinks.

It is in essence a tone matching feature. The cool thing is you can tone match a single stem or even use the tone match to “master” a mix.

Very cool. I had sworn off Izotope plugins for a while due to the fact that they collected taxes even though I was not based in the EU or US. But this time around, there was a clear disclaimer that taxes would be collected and I assume deposited with the tax authorities in my country of domicile.

At any rate, there was less sticker shock.

The plugins are good. So that is a plus. Upgrade of my Music Suite was just about $149, so I think it was well worth it.

The captures may endure, but you’ll need to authorise the plugin to use it with Neutron methinks.

It is in essence a tone matching feature. The cool thing is you can tone match a single stem or even use the tone match to “master” a mix.

Very cool. I had sworn off Izotope plugins for a while due to the fact that they collected taxes even though I was not based in the EU or US. But this time around, there was a clear disclaimer that taxes would be collected and I assume deposited with the tax authorities in my country of domicile.

At any rate, there was less sticker shock.

The plugins are good. So that is a plus. Upgrade of my Music Suite was just about $149, so I think it was well worth it.
This works out great for me, because there's only handful of guitar tones I want to match, and I have them all in isolated guitar tracks.

I'll just capture the rest of them and have my little library.. for free.

:banana

Back