Is there a way to split the L/R inputs on the FM9?

metropolis_4

Shredder
Is it possible to plug one guitar into Input 2 L and another guitar into Input 2 R and toggle between them so only one is active at a time? (Like an A/B switch between them)

Looking to see if it’s possible to plug 4-5 instruments into the fm9 at once and use presets to switch between them.

While I haven’t done this exact thing, I have done similar things in the fm9 in the mono portion of my signal chain using the L/R panning and routing to effectively turn things on and off. I don’t see why this wouldn’t work for switching between two guitars on a stereo input.

D

Try messing around with the Multiplexer Block and the Input Select and Input Mode settings in it.

I use it to route all the Inputs, Left and Right as well as USB.

bJLpenp.png

32Eq4Ol.png

I would imagine you could put all your inputs in the first column and then use the Multiplexer to accomplish this as it gives you a ton of control.

Something like this. And if you used a different Scene for each Left and Right on the same Input (Input 1/L Scene1, Input 1/R Scene 2, etc.), I think that would be 8 instruments plugged in and active one at a time, one per Scene. At least on a III ;)

7q6bEET.png

Last edited:
Try messing around with the Multiplexer Block and the Input Select and Input Mode settings in it.

I use it to route all the Inputs, Left and Right as well as USB.

bJLpenp.png

32Eq4Ol.png

I would imagine you could put all your inputs in the first column and then use the Multiplexer to accomplish this as it gives you a ton of control.

Something like this. And if you used a different Scene for each Left and Right on the same Input (Input 1/L Scene1, Input 1/R Scene 2, etc.), I think that would be 8 instruments plugged in and active one at a time, one per Scene. At least on a III ;)

7q6bEET.png

That worked perfectly, thanks!

Back