Ibanez RG Guitar Customizer

I’d imagine it’d end up being a very expensive RG, but for an Ibanez addict like me, I’m game. The option paralysis would be hell though.
No doubt Ibanez uses this (similar) tool internally, but maybe they don't feel it's worth it to put one on their website and offer this option? Who knows. And yeah, would be very expensive to get a custom job like above.

For the 60's Kitchen vibes:

noJ5S28.png

60s2.jpg

80VWYm4.png

Big-aqua-retro-kitchen-from-1960-with-washer-and-dryer-island-770x573.jpg

For the 60's Kitchen vibes:

60s2.jpg
My parents have those exact chairs in their basement. They are not particularly comfortable. I wonder if they are worth something these days?

Also, I would really love for more colorful appliences to come back in vogue. I have a mint colored Moccamaster that looks really nice in our kitchen. This "Scandinavian minimalism in black and/or white" color scheme can go to hell!

My parents have those exact chairs in their basement. They are not particularly comfortable. I wonder if they are worth something these days?

Also, I would really love for more colorful appliences to come back in vogue. I have a mint colored Moccamaster that looks really nice in our kitchen. This "Scandinavian minimalism in black and/or white" color scheme can go to hell!
I agree! My wife and I have had discussions about this - whenever we move and get our next house we're going to decorate it like something out of the 60's. Think 'I Dream Of Jeanie' style home. :LOL:

Do they actually make "skins" like that atleast? My father could use one.
Anything's doable. I'm sure there are vinyl wraps out there targeted to guitarists, just haven't researched it.

I love this program though. Don't even get me started again! :grin

Back