Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Lollar Imperial

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special

• Other (post comment)

• Total voters
I have a set of covered Saturday Night Specials in my Washburn Trevor Rabin, and they're totally incredible. The most nuanced thing in the world. Now, these work really for me because I ride my knobs all the time, and they sound awesome no matter where I set them (I use 50s wiring for this, by the way). But good luck no matter what you end up with!

Update, first of all id like to thank all the TGF members and friends for their suggestion, it seems that my 2 top choices are Unobtanium for me all have to be ordered and wait times of about 5-7 weeks !!, additional BK pups coming from UK would be very expensive
So ive ordered a Tonerider Alnico IV classic, (1 week away), yes I did not like the current bridge the Tonerider Birmingham, but i really like the Alnico 2 Classic in the neck
by all accounts the Alnico IV has gotten great user reviews, hoping it will be what I'm looking for and at their price it's not really a big risk compared to say the more expensive mainstream or booteek offerings
Tone rider was so cheap that i had some $$ leftover to buy a new bridge and stop tailpiece, OFC Gotoh MiJ
So thats it my Revstar II will be complete

:beer

Update, first of all id like to thank all the TGF members and friends for their suggestion, it seems that my 2 top choices are Unobtanium for me all have to be ordered and wait times of about 5-7 weeks !!, additional BK pups coming from UK would be very expensive
So ive ordered a Tonerider Alnico IV classic, (1 week away), yes I did not like the current bridge the Tonerider Birmingham, but i really like the Alnico 2 Classic in the neck
by all accounts the Alnico IV has gotten great user reviews, hoping it will be what I'm looking for and at their price it's not really a big risk compared to say the more expensive mainstream or booteek offerings
Tone rider was so cheap that i had some $$ leftover to buy a new bridge and stop tailpiece, OFC Gotoh MiJ

Very cool Stone. Best of luck! I think you'll be happy with those.

For future reference for my Canadian brethren for BK pickups:

At least it’s on this side of the Atlantic.

Back