I’ll be seeing Pantera TWICE in ‘24!!!

DrewJD82

Staff member
New dates announced today and the first one is right down the street!!!!

IMG_1283.jpeg

What’s crazier to me is that they’re skipping West Palm and going right for Sunrise. Normally bands just book West Palm, Slipknot, Avenged, pretty much all the bigger of the current big bands in metal book there, bands like Madonna, Metallica, Billy Joel or Tool book the arena.

The singer and bassist are cashing in big time. Zack said he had to learn parts from kids on YT :bonk

Why is the money always the first thing people bring up instead of the fact that millions of people have been and will be enjoying this? Seriously, what the fuck happened to just enjoying things?

I learn solos from kids on the internet, too. I sure as fuck don’t sit around learning how to play all my friend’s original music, regardless of how much I dig it. Why is that even a comment to make?

I really don’t understand the world sometimes.

Why is the money always the first thing people bring up instead of the fact that millions of people have been and will be enjoying this? Seriously, what the fuck happened to just enjoying things?

This x1000! If there is one trend on Gear/Music Forums that I have come to loathe it is that one. I will continue to call it out every chance
I get----provided it doesn't become too exhausting. :brick

I wonder if some have murdered their Inner Child, and just don't recall how it is to be young, enthusiastic, and somewhat
innocent anymore. Instead we all get to be victims calling out perps, feeling chronically offended by everything and everyone
the world presents us with, and being too cool to really enjoy anything deeply anymore. :facepalm

Musty be a shitty way to get through the day, if you ask me. :LOL:

This x1000! If there is one trend on Gear/Music Forums that I have come to loathe it is that one. I will continue to call it out every chance
I get----provided it doesn't become too exhausting. :brick

I wonder if some have murdered their Inner Child, and just don't recall how it is to be young, enthusiastic, and somewhat
innocent anymore. Instead we all get to be victims calling out perps, feeling chronically offended by everything and everyone
the world presents us with, and being too cool to really enjoy anything deeply anymore. :facepalm

Musty be a shitty way to get through the day, if you ask me. :LOL:

Hahahahah dude, it’s exhausting. If you just stick to one forum it’s not so bad, but I made my rounds yesterday and got a good reminder about battling with monsters and whatnot. :rofl

Haha! Combating the chronic bitterness and jaded essence of a post-middle aged man is a real thing, too.

It's f'ing great that young people have a chance to see "Pantera" live---- or Van Hagar.... or whatever form
a band or artist takes. Celebrate it!

And yes, we all know old man it wasn't as great as what you saw in your youth. Heard it all before. :LOL:

Haha! Combating the chronic bitterness and jaded essence of a post-middle aged man is a real thing, too.

It's f'ing great that young people have a chance to see "Pantera" live---- or Van Hagar.... or whatever form
a band or artist takes. Celebrate it!

And yes, we all know old man it wasn't as great as what you saw in your youth. Heard it all before. :LOL:

“Waaaahhh it’s not the same”

Oh, no? You mean the fact there’s two different people in the band doesn’t make it the same thing? Holy shit, I never would have come to this startling realization on my own, I am so blessed to have this insight now. :rofl

By the time I got home yesterday I sat on my couch and almost actually folded my arms like a child and said to myself “I don’t WANT to go on the internet right now” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:rofl

By the time I got home yesterday I sat on my couch and almost actually folded my arms like a child and said to myself “I don’t WANT to go on the internet right now” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's exactly how I felt when I left home and went to band practice. :idk

Then we tried working up Them Bones and the other guitarist is like, "That's so repetitive
and boring."

WTF?? Are you serious?

But you and the singer want to go through Slow Dancing In A Burning Room. :facepalm

They are both very fortunate I didn't out their pussification right there on the spot. Like a good
friend I swallowed my anger and smiled politely. Or is that Canadian? :grin

I'll be seeing them in August, with Metallica and Wolfie's band. There's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll pay money to see Metallica with Five Finger Douche Punch, and whoever the fuck Ice Nine Kills is.

I'll be seeing them in August, with Metallica and Wolfie's band. There's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll pay money to see Metallica with Five Finger Douche Punch, and whoever the fuck Ice Nine Kills is.

Yeah, my buddy got tix for both nights but we’re just going to pre-game in the parking lot until Metallica goes on the 2nd night. No way in hell am I sitting through those bands again. I’ve already seen them both twice without wanting to whatsoever, but I wasn’t giving up my space before Ozzy and Mudvayne to walk away.

Back