HILS Headless on the cheap. Seems too good to be true

paisleywookiee

Rock Star

"Mahogany". "Rosewood". "Stainless steel". Seems like they're too good to be true, for $500 Freedom bucks or 400 of the Queen's currency. But given that there are a lot of reasonable stuff out these days, maybe they're serviceable?

I kinda want a headless for "bring everywhere" kinda deal. But I don't want to spend a ton of dough on one at this point. Anderton's carries them now (which is where I saw them first), but I don't know if that's an indicator of good or not.

1725475408237.jpeg

"Mahogany". "Rosewood". "Stainless steel". Seems like they're too good to be true, for $500 Freedom bucks or 400 of the Queen's currency. But given that there are a lot of reasonable stuff out these days, maybe they're serviceable?

I kinda want a headless for "bring everywhere" kinda deal. But I don't want to spend a ton of dough on one at this point. Anderton's carries them now (which is where I saw them first), but I don't know if that's an indicator of good or not.

View attachment 27918
Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

Only thing I'm not sure I like is the output jack, kind of a weird place and I'm thinking it would get in the way. I play classical style with guitar on left leg and that output jack is going to be right in my right thigh.

Plus I started using UHF wireless thingies a week ago, and the one I got isn't the flexible type, sticks straight out (TWSS).

Guess I could ask them the measurement from the jack to the bottom.

Back