Hi, I'm eugnreunvalrdoridsz

Still can't pronounce this guys name for shit. But his channel is really cool. Probably one of my top 3 YT'ers.

Timely. I'm bored and have the flu so can't be bothered playing the guitar or building a pedal so was looking for something to watch. I'll check it out.

I've just realised I've seen a load of this guys Marshall videos. I just didn't know his name. I've read it now and heard him say and still have no clue what his saying. :rofl

His videos are good though.

It's pronounced, "Ehl-geh Val-o-virta".

As a fellow Norwegian (well, American Norwegian) axe slinger, I heartily endorse him and his channel. Euge is the man!

Last edited:
Euge is the one YT’er that admires and respects the SD-1 as much as I do. He’s more a Marshall guy than me, but I love his videos and he always sounds so good. I use his Bogren IR Valovirtuous on some of my lead work as well, it’s a great sound.
I found out that Valovirtuous is just the Sound of God 2 IR from Bogren’s first pack with a very broad 3dB mid boost at 1.1kHz (or without the mid cut of the original file), resold under a different name... I find that a little bit disingenuous. Nevertheless, it has been my favorite and most used IR for the last couple of years. It just sounds great on everything.

Sound of God 2 vs. Valovirtuous:

Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-02 um 08.46.47.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-02 um 08.47.09.png

Last edited:
Euge Valvoritaville’s review of the Fireball is what pushed me over the edge to buy it. Excellent channel. His pissed off Marshall tones are great.

Back