Help with dog name

Raleigh arrived, and he is judging everyone that posted in this thread with his insane eyebrows. Instead of all black with white patch, we wound up with his bigger, more confident brother who is black and tan. Settling into his new pack quite well and overall a good little pup! His eyebrows mean he even gives me a run for my money in the excessive air of self important, obnoxious, better-than-thou vibe he gives off :rofl.

Attachments

• Judgey McJudger.jpg
    Judgey McJudger.jpg
    773.6 KB · Views: 21
Raleigh arrived, and he is judging everyone that posted in this thread with his insane eyebrows. Instead of all black with white patch, we wound up with his bigger, more confident brother who is black and tan. Settling into his new pack quite well and overall a good little pup! His eyebrows mean he even gives me a run for my money in the excessive air of self important, obnoxious, better-than-thou vibe he gives off :rofl.
:rofl:love

Congratulations!

Time to post some pictures in that photo thread 😉

brad pitt dogs GIF

• Haha
Reactions: JT
Back