Helix PV Vitriol Crunch BUG

James Freeman

Rock Star

It wasn't fixed for 3.60, just making sure it doesn't go unnoticed.

That's with my Edwards Les Paul with Seymour Duncan SH-4/JB in the bridge, probably the most common pickup in the world aside form EMG 81.
I sure hope Line 6 don't ignore that one. :cry:

Last edited:
I mentioned this within a few days of Metallurgy being released, I believe Line 6 said they'd look at it.

and then released it into the full Helix ecosystem, just as it is in Metallurgy.

I really hope it gets properly fixed - this is not representative of a functioning amplifier (or a fair reflection of the excellent emulation work Line 6 do) and anyone who wants this broken effect should look for an appropriate dedicated effect for it. It really baffles me how this passed quality control because you don't require any experience with anything to hear that its buggered. Like, it must have passed through several rounds of different people, both inside and outside of Line 6, after which it subsequently got the green light.

Its sort of cruel but this video just had me laughing because it sounds so fucked.

Last edited:
This is my favorite amp in the helix. Is the issue only when you dime the gain? I don't think I've ever turned either gain up lol if anything I've turned them down

Back