Heaven and Hell

Well I did briefly own a Katana 50, but no never owned a real amp

Last edited:
Great tone and playing!
What amp model and what CAB?
Thank you for the Kind words I made the patch myself named it the Hell Master Patch
4 snapshots main Riff, Songbird, Heavy Delay, Outro Lead

Gain staging

1666608354991.png

1666608261140.png

1666608309291.png

Definitely has great articulation and tone. I really like it a lot. It passed the Behind the Wall of Sleep test I give all my gain patches. Notes ring out nice and clear but still plenty of gain. I had to use the built in 25w GB Helix cab but same cuts as you.

I think we don't always have to use Era Specific gear to get artist tones
For my War pigs tone as well its really nothing like Iommi Used except i used a treble booster
We just have to find what works and I think that one can get any tone with any Modeller
really just a matter of putting in some work

I think we don't always have to use Era Specific gear to get artist tones
For my War pigs tone as well its really nothing like Iommi Used except i used a treble booster
We just have to find what works and I think that one can get any tone with any Modeller
really just a matter of putting in some work

I gotta say man I cant stop playing through this patch based off your settings and blocks. It's pretty amazing. Obviously dialed a little to my gear but it's addicting. Really articulate high gain sound.

I gotta say man I cant stop playing through this patch based off your settings and blocks. It's pretty amazing. Obviously dialed a little to my gear but it's addicting. Really articulate high gain sound.
Wow thanks Bob glad you really like it let me know if you'd like me to upload the complete patch on the line6 site

Thank you for the Kind words I made the patch myself named it the Hell Master Patch
4 snapshots main Riff, Songbird, Heavy Delay, Outro Lead

Gain staging

View attachment 1897
View attachment 1895

View attachment 1896
Ah yes. The ANGL Meteor. No wonder I liked it so much, as I love many of the ENGL amps, particularly the Savage, but the Powerball is obviously also great, at least based on that amp model in the HX Stomp. I do use the ANGL meteor on the HX Stomp because it doesn't have the Savage. Otherwise, I use the ANGLE Severe on Fractal stuff. Based on your patch, now I'm eyeing the FM9 Energyball model just to see what can be done with it.

Nice addition showing the guitar you used because your patch will sound very different depending on variables external to the Helix/HX.

Keep us posted when you post the patch, as I'm looking forward to trying it.

File uploaded, not sure if i did it correctly, first time I do this
let me know guys
Thanks

Last edited:
Great job, Stone. :beer

That album may be my fave Black Sabbath album. Not a bad song/performance on it.

Back