Headrush "FRFR" 108

For me, it’s primarily in my home, or at friends’ houses for jams, etc.

I wouldn’t take it to a gig, though I do think it would make a capable floor monitor in that capacity…
I trust the QSC and RFC stuff. But at their prices and the whole "joyless experience of buying a powered monitor"; still not too excited about it overall :rofl

I have the headrush 108, I perfectly understand what you're saying, it's true, but I managed to tame it with eq and I really like the way it sounds now. Parami helix Stomp is the best combination in terms of practicality. Now that I get it to sound good, in a very little space I have everything, Stomp and headrush 108, I don't need more.

I’ve also wondered why they didn’t do a 10” Headrush. I’ve never worked with an 8” speaker, but I’ve found in both PAs and guitar cabs that there’s a really significant differences between 10”, 12” and 15” speakers.

So weird that the 8" would be so different than the alto 10's. I have 10 series altos from a few different generations including the newest and though they don't get as loud as my qsc 10, they sound every bit as faithful to my studio monitors as the qsc and yamaha dxr 10. I havent had to do any correcting of the global eq for any of them

I'm still mad at QSC for my rattling fan or W/ETF makes a rattling noise when an A note is played through my K8.2. Fuck Headrush, fuck QSC and fuck everything while I'm at it.

Excuse my additude this afternoon I've been browsing bass gear *shudder*

I'm still mad at QSC for my rattling fan or W/ETF makes a rattling noise when an A note is played through my K8.2. f**k Headrush, f**k QSC and f**k everything while I'm at it.

Excuse my additude this afternoon I've been browsing bass gear *shudder*
Turd reaction avoided out respect for the temper tantrum :love

I'm still mad at QSC for my rattling fan or W/ETF makes a rattling noise when an A note is played through my K8.2

Are they ported? Port noise is a rather wellknown thing with smaller monitors. The IK iloud Micro are one of those. Horrible, can't listen to any bass solo-ed.

Are they ported? Port noise is a rather wellknown thing with smaller monitors. The IK iloud Micro are one of those. Horrible, can't listen to any bass solo-ed.
There are one, maybe two ports in the front. The noise is coming from the heat sink area around back

Back