Headphone jack same as TRS jack?

the swede

Shredder
The headphone jack on my HX Stomp. Could i put a trs cable there and away to another input/input thingy (female/female?) in which i connect my headphones?

It’s tech noob question for sure
:rofl
I fall asleep in three seconds and it will be a pleasure to drink coffee tomorrow morning and read your elaborate replies!

You can connect it to a stereo input. For example I connect the headphone out on my Floor to a MiniRig 3 speaker for most gigs (it’s 40w and is easily loud enough for our stage volume).

3.5mm TRS cable at both ends with an adapter for 1/4” at the Helix end.

You can’t connect it to a balanced TRS input as the L&R will cancel each other out

You can connect it to a stereo input. For example I connect the headphone out on my Floor to a MiniRig 3 speaker for most gigs (it’s 40w and is easily loud enough for our stage volume).

3.5mm TRS cable at both ends with an adapter for 1/4” at the Helix end.

You can’t connect it to a balanced TRS input as the L&R will cancel each other out
Oh. Ok.

Can I use something like this for both headphones and guitar input. Two of them. Just use a trs patch cable from the stomp headphone out and to the thingy below. Then use the thingy as headphone jack on a home made board.

Back