Headed to guitar center.

Ha ha ha …

Make sure you bring home some pics and photograph them, then post
Was planning on doing exactly that. :bag I wanted to put hands on a bunch of different picks.

Until I got there and all I got was this dumb sample pack. Literally a ghost town. Still no Catalyst. They sold the Iconic, so no good amps anymore.

Some interesting used stuff as always. I circled the store a few times, found a good corner to piss in and am now headed to Ikea to party. Feeling cute. Might walk out with a new bathroom.

Was planning on doing exactly that. :bag I wanted to put hands on a bunch of different picks.

Until I got there and all I got was this dumb sample pack. Literally a ghost town. Still no Catalyst. They sold the Iconic, so no good amps anymore.

Some interesting used stuff as always. I circled the store a few times, found a good corner to piss in and am now headed to Ikea to party. Feeling cute. Might walk out with a new bathroom.

Just like McDonalds, the best thing about GC are the toilets. :LOL: :poop:

Cowboy chords at 100db on guitars that you purposely leave out of tune. #thisistheway

On this..

FGSWRRBFlg.jpg

Sweep some arpeggios at 112db through a Dual Rec..preferably out of tune. On that note, walking into a GC on a Saturday afternoon is akin to stepping through the gates of hell with all of the dissonance at said db levels going on.
Only a mini rec in the house and assorted cabs. Tuesday at noon time was pretty dead, and they had nothing good to sell, so it seemed fitting. They literally had the same shit from two years ago still on the wall and some new Fenders.

Used section had an old Silverline 1485 head, a Godin (first time touching one that I can remember), a hideous Sawtooth LP with a FR and a beat to shit Kent guitar. Nice Strat with EMGs, too. The Used section is always the winner at GC.

On a positive note, the sample pick pack I found included sone Duralin picks in .60mm to try. They's orange, too!

@fretworn
16643135886304235847255350710157.jpg

Back