Harmonics

That’s killer, man!! Hell, if anything it gives us some inspiration to keep going! Most of the time you hear people past the age of 35 saying “I’m too old, I can’t retain info like I used to”, which I’m guilty of as well at 40. Definitely no “putting up with” you guys, you’re both great assets to the forum! Feel free to ask any questions that might arise, even if they seem stupid to you! We’ve all been there and jumping in at the time you guys, the gear alone can be overwhelming.

Hahahah when most of us started you got a beater/hand-me-down guitar that barely held it’s tuning more than 2 minutes and the practice amp would be some random no-name “that was even a company?” thing, starting out now you have SO MUCH awesome gear available and tools to help ya with. Hell, you guys weren’t late starters, you were just waiting for the rest of the world to start making more interesting sh*t!
Heh, wait until you're 55.5 :clint

My biggest issue is forgetting shit that took me 2 months to learn, but I'm working on that, sorta. On a quest to play all of Mastodon's Leviathan now. On song 3 tehehe. Still fukk up Blood & Thunder if I'm not at 100%.

Happy as shit with everyone here, great peeps and I'll definitely keep posting stupid shit for y'all to laugh at, whenever I need to get edumuhcated:annoying

Heh, wait until you're 55.5 :clint

My biggest issue is forgetting s**t that took me 2 months to learn, but I'm working on that, sorta. On a quest to play all of Mastodon's Leviathan now. On song 3 tehehe. Still fukk up Blood & Thunder if I'm not at 100%.

Happy as s**t with everyone here, great peeps and I'll definitely keep posting stupid s**t for y'all to laugh at, whenever I need to get edumuhcated:annoying

Well if it makes ya feel any better, I recorded a cover of “Blood And Thunder” and it took me WAY longer than it “should” have to track that middle harmony section. You’re taking some big ass bites, man!!!

Well if it makes ya feel any better, I recorded a cover of “Blood And Thunder” and it took me WAY longer than it “should” have to track that middle harmony section. You’re taking some big ass bites, man!!!

giphy.gif

Dimarzio FRED has by far the most insane harmonics of any pickup I've owned

They just fuckin scream

Dimarzio FRED has by far the most insane harmonics of any pickup I've owned

They just *****in scream
Endtime had me reallllly GAS'sing for that Satur8r (howevertfyouspellit) pickup. I'm generally a big fan of Dimarzios.

Back