Guitar Fetish anniversary sale 20% off

Sleezy E

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
great time to scoop up some decent locking tuners or graphite nuts for those partscaster builds...

also, good deals on some of the in house brands as well.. I've had good luck with these guys..

this tele is just over $200.. brass bridge...

41119-S000031543-1

I had a desperately poor period in my life where I gobbled up a bunch of GFS stuff.
Alnico based Strat pups--an entire set for like $30. I think I still have some Greybottom
Strat Pups from GFS laying around.

Always dug them. He used to interact quite a bit on the TOP Forum late 2000s and
early 2010s. Not sure if he still does. :idk

I had a desperately poor period in my life where I gobbled up a bunch of GFS stuff.
Alnico based Strat pups--an entire set for like $30. I think I still have some Greybottom
Strat Pups from GFS laying around.

Always dug them. He used to interact quite a bit on the TOP Forum late 2000s and
early 2010s. Not sure if he still does. :idk
I've got several GFS pickups and sold a guitar or two with one in them.

I had very nice results.

But it's been a while - before they switched to the quick connect only option.

On the other hand, about 10 years ago I bought a blue pearloid Tele body.

It arrived with multiple cracks - the box was pristine.

GFS assured me that all guitar bodies are inspected before shipping but sent a replacement and gave me a return shipping label for the first one.

The second one arrived, also with cracks - in different places and worse than the first one.

They offered to refund my money or let me apply it to something else and they didn't want the cracked one returned.

I bought a double bound burgundy mist which has been great... And has 2 GFS pickups in it! It's now got a 24 fret baritone neck on it.

I took it out of box a few weeks ago... It's a little worse than it was originally, but I think I'll strip the paint off the back and see how bad it really is.

IMG_6268.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_3907.jpeg

Whaat was that brand they had, Xaviere?

I also recall some cheap knock offs of the Zemaitis LP style guitars
with the Mother of Toilet Seat applied all on the body. :idk

Whaat was that brand they had, Xaviere?

I also recall some cheap knock offs of the Zemaitis LP style guitars
with the Mother of Toilet Seat applied all on the body. :idk
Xaviere are (were?) complete guitars.

They now carry Steve Brown (I think he's the guy from Trixster?) and Slick (Earl Slick) guitars.

For parts they have several lines of bodies and necks.

The highest quality are supposed to be the XGP line, of which my examples above are from.