Gojira X Launches

Is that the noise issue? Glad mine doesn’t do that!

Gojira didn’t do much for me but the Plini X plugin was awesome. Just adding the chorus was great.

I’d like to see a metronome added to the QC along with the doubler and transpose functions. Would be really handy.
Yeah a metronome would be cool to have!
I have not tested the Doubler yeat in a plugin, does it add 1-2-3 signals ? Like the Mimic from TC

Yeah a metronome would be cool to have!
I have not tested the Doubler yeat in a plugin, does it add 1-2-3 signals ? Like the Mimic from TC

It’s just a super basic delay on one side I think but it’s handy to have.

Is that the noise issue? Glad mine doesn’t do that!

Gojira didn’t do much for me but the Plini X plugin was awesome. Just adding the chorus was great.

I’d like to see a metronome added to the QC along with the doubler and transpose functions. Would be really handy.

Not sure there is a “the” noise issue but more of a ‘one of the’. In this case, this one requires a trip back to Finland to fix. But don’t worry, support is great.

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

Synthwave!

Those bugs are pretty bad, but the showstopper one (the startup noise) is definitely defective hardware that he should send back.

Sucks to be in that position and be without your equipment for however long, but buying used QCs is definitely a bit of a gamble, unfortunately. I myself made the same gamble, and never had any such issues. But that's just luck.

How much is shipping to Finland? It'd be cool if they had a US service center.

Yeah! I sent it out on a Friday and I had a new one on the way back to me that arrived back in my hands by Friday the following week.

I really can't fault their actual service.

I wouldn't fault that either. I couldn't expect a company their size to take the Line 6 steps of having a loaner expedited to you basically the second you confirm that you'll need to send it in.

Seems like they respond fairly promptly to showstopping bugs too. As I said, everything in the video aside from the noise seemed to be fairly minor annoyances.

2nd hand even! So I got a brand new, factory sealed unit shipped Finland to US in under a week. They even tossed in some extra goodies with it when shipping back.

I’m starting to draw a connection between “We’ve now shipped 10,000 QC’s worldwide!” and “They sent me a new unit” :rofl

Back