God Doth Have A Sense Of Humor

Your feet better not be up on that couch, or so help me!

Always.

naked the simpsons GIF

How the hell did you get it for $700, used?

It was being sold cheap because it was missing one of the two buttons on the upper bout and it had no strap buttons.

I sent an email to the company about the button and got an email from Richard McClish himself (the guy who designed the thing) with the mouser part number for the button. It was just the plastic cap that was missing and it cost me $1.35 to replace it.

Threw on a set of Loxx I had in a drawer and now it’s perfect!

I get more compliments on the tone of that guitar than any other instrument I own! It’s absolutely perfect for that cliche “nylon string” sound, like in the soundtrack to The Princess Bride

They were part of the Talman line and, IIRR, were more aimed at beginners than intermediate/pro use.

ylqrhmmerashidazoba2.jpg

Back before that they also had the SC500N which was more pro oriented. I feel like I remember an interview with Petrucci in some magazine where he said Ibanez had sent one of these to him and it was what inspired him to write Hollow Years. But I can't remember where I read that.

98018.jpg

Back before that they also had the SC500N which was more pro oriented. I feel like I remember an interview with Petrucci in some magazine where he said Ibanez had sent one of these to him and it was what inspired him to write Hollow Years. But I can't remember where I read that.

98018.jpg

Hahaha as soon as I saw it, before reading your post, I thought “Ah yeah, that’s what Petrucci used for ’Hollow Years’, I actually have some really sh*tty disposable camera pics of him playing it at the first DT show I was at, a Home For the Holidays show of all rarities and covers. I’d LOVE to see DT at Irving Plaza again! Actually, that was Derek Sherinian’s 2nd to last DT show and knowing the band knew they were canning him after those shows…..man, you’d never know it from the shows, they were all joking around on the mics and laughing it up. They had a couch behind Portnoy so they could just chill out during solo sections or just being goofy. Great show.

Trying to decide if I should watch Rick Beato interview Tim-him on how he is single-handedly
going to reinvent guitar playing.
Or maybe a nap instead. :idk

Bored Dog Show GIF by NOWNESS
:idk

Back