Gibson Has Their Lawyers Out Again...

OMG Gibson is so altruistic now and wants the shackles loosened to benefit the greater good. :LOL: .
I think folks are viewing it more as a rare instance where Gibson going after their own interest doesn't fly right in the face of the interests of their customer base; pleasantly surprised to find it actually aligns with the interests of their customers.

For once Gibson does something that isn't considered a bad idea.

The governments around the world should just hire some people whose only job is to go through existing patents and trademarks to investigate "Is this bullshit? Is this patent troll nonsense?" and then make a bunch of patents void that make no sense. There has to be enough patents out there that don't need expert level domain knowlege to say "nah, that's stupid and should have never been granted."
Especially with Medicine Patents!!

On Mark Agnesi:
donald trump television GIF

I think folks are viewing it more as a rare instance where Gibson going after their own interest doesn't fly right in the face of the interests of their customer base; pleasantly surprised to find it actually aligns with the interests of their customers.
Yeah, this time. But I think Gibson has tried to trademark terms like “pickguard” “single coil” and “your mom’s undies”.

Back