Forthcoming Godin Lerxst (Alex Lifeson) Hentor Sportscaster model

Wait -- is this it?! Can't find any press releases or anything, but this seems to be the same model as the one in the OP -- except it's cream-colored rather than red. The Godin solidbody page does indicate both of these are "NEW".

There are two models; both with trems, one of which is a Floyd...

1706144235407.jpeg

Wait -- is this it?! Can't find any press releases or anything, but this seems to be the same model as the one in the OP -- except it's cream-colored rather than red. The Godin solidbody page does indicate both of these are "NEW".

There are two models; both with trems, one of which is a Floyd...

View attachment 17817

Lets Go Mma GIF by UFC

ooof.... $3,999

At that price, I'm gonna be critical: I was hoping for something unique, like maybe have a piezo bridge or something. And I wish they'd improved on the Strat body -- something more carved and rounded (although perhaps not as much as an Ibanez SV or whatever it is.) I'm sure it's well made, but wouldn't most people just choose a Silver Sky?

Would love to have one and it does look great! But I hate expensive guitars in general, so I'm out. I'll stick with my Godin Redline for now...it's unique and dirt cheap!

(Love my Godin Redline HB; one of the cheapest guitars I own at like $400 new (many years ago). I put Fluence classics in it and wired it with push-pull tone and volume to access the pickup voices.

24-3/4" scale, 24 frets, 16" radius neck....

Wish Godin would do something new in the MIDI guitar space....)

So that'll be like $6k Canadian… :rofl

L&M has it on their website now at $5k CAD. That's actually slightly less than the current exchange rate. Maybe less transport costs, being a domestic product.

Add 13% sales tax in Ontario and you're at $5650, though... :bonk

Back