Fans of the Strymon Iridium

It would definitely be interesting to see how quickly they respond to your email requesting an RMA.
And if they were to respond quickly and without issue what would your position be?

Evidence be damned is my expectation. Prove me wrong. This is silly high school stuff until we know the reality.

And if they were to respond quickly and without issue what would your position be?

Evidence be damned is my expectation. Prove me wrong. This is silly high school stuff until we know the reality.
I know the reality. I had my emails ignored by them multiple times (until the final email when I said "look, I'm at a loss and the only other thing I know to do is go start a thread at TGP which I don't want to do" to which I got a response in 10 minutes with an apology about...I think a spam filter? Or something else that sounded like about what my 9 year old would say when caught with his hand on the cookie jar).

If they respond quickly, I would say "awesome, I'm glad it worked out for you."

I know the reality. I had my emails ignored by them multiple times (until the final email when I said "look, I'm at a loss and the only other thing I know to do is go start a thread at TGP which I don't want to do" to which I got a response in 10 minutes with an apology about...I think a spam filter? Or something else that sounded like about what my 9 year old would say when caught with his hand on the cookie jar).

If they respond quickly, I would say "awesome, I'm glad it worked out for you."
I’ve just reached out. I’ll let you know how they respond.

These units sound good enough that I’m personally not worried about updates.
As for support, I’m sure it’s important but it’s not a concern for me.

I haven’t tried the AFB or Fractal modelling but the form factor had me interested in Atomic products from the beginning.

When asked, someone told me that Atomic and Fractal modelling sounds similar to Scuffman SGear.. which is the best I’ve tried so far.

No experience w/ the Iridium but I’m happily playing the Helix for sometime now.
The EQ tweaking gets tiresome though.

I think the AFB shouldn’t be ignored at all.

I haven’t tried the AFB or Fractal modelling but the form factor had me interested in Atomic products from the beginning.

When asked, someone told me that Atomic and Fractal modelling sounds similar to Scuffman SGear.. which is the best I’ve tried so far.

No experience w/ the Iridium but I’m happily playing the Helix for sometime now.

It is stout.

Reactions: V|J

That's a big upside of the Iridium for me...minimal tweaking. I will flip over to my Fractal FM3 or try the Helix amp modeling and eventually get annoyed by the EQ and cab tweaks required. The Iridium is like a big easy button for amp tones.

Reactions: V|J
Back