Eggs Benedict

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
The greatest breakfast of all time. I've been obsessed with eggs benedict since I was a small child. I've travelled the world in search of the best.

I could drink hollandaise sauce, so good. Always order extra extra. My drummer whips up a fantastic one (he's a plumber but has a culinary degree). I've dabbled once or twice making my own but those were just ok

A bit of a departure from tradition but one of my favorites is the "Colorado Benedict" at a joint here. Has bacon, mushrooms and melted cheese in the mix
:chef

eggs benedict food 52 GIF

Easily my favorite breakfast, especially if I’m hungover!

I actually have great luck getting it via Uber Eats because there’s 3 joints within 2 miles of me that have it. I took a chance the first time fully expecting it to show up like this-
IMG_5197.jpeg

That was the first time in 2 years I got one delivered that was destroyed and overcooked. I heard it hit my door and knew it was going to be a pile of shit. I still ate it and got it for free, at least! :rofl

Easily my favorite breakfast, especially if I’m hungover!

I actually have great luck getting it via Uber Eats because there’s 3 joints within 2 miles of me that have it. I took a chance the first time fully expecting it to show up like this-
View attachment 15397

That was the first time in 2 years I got one delivered that was destroyed and overcooked. I heard it hit my door and knew it was going to be a pile of shit. I still ate it and got it for free, at least! :rofl

I've had mostly sub par luck with delivery :(

fortunately my favorite one is only a 5 minute walk from my house lol

Q: Why is a hubcap the best way to serve Eggs Benedict?

A: Because there's nothing like chrome for the Hollandaise.

I'll show myself out....

One of my friends JUST sent that joke to my in a voice memo less than 12 hours ago!

This was the go-to breakfast my dad always cooked for my mom and I on special occasions, so I like to carry that on. Fresh toasted english muffin with butter, fried canadian bacon and eggs, and always have good luck with the store bought hollandaise sauce packets you mix with butter and water. Finish up with some smoked paprika on top.

This was the go-to breakfast my dad always cooked for my mom and I on special occasions, so I like to carry that on. Fresh toasted english muffin with butter, fried canadian bacon and eggs, and always have good luck with the store bought hollandaise sauce packets you mix with butter and water. Finish up with some smoked paprika on top.

Yeah, when I make it at home I’ll just do the packet. Making it from scratch can be a pain in the ass if you don’t time it right!

One of my favorite breakfasts of all time. My wife does a great job making it. I have helped her make it. It is much easier than I thought it was to make. I could eat it every day.

Back