DSM Simplifier or Kotzen Flyrig for silent direct rig?

I used to own a few Riveras, which had the best cleans, but nobody models those.

Off topic but the clean channel on my Rivera Knucklehead Reverb had the best cleans of any amp I've ever played through. I always thought they should have made an amp using just that clean channel.

Off topic but the clean channel on my Rivera Knucklehead Reverb had the best cleans of any amp I've ever played through. I always thought they should have made an amp using just that clean channel.

Agreed. Their clean channels seem to have the bottom and full body of a Twin, with the top end sparkle and complex mids of a Deluxe, or some such combination. Just wonderful.

Agreed. Their clean channels seem to have the bottom and full body of a Twin, with the top end sparkle and complex mids of a Deluxe, or some such combination. Just wonderful.

Love Rivera amps. Had one of their old rack amps ( forgot the model) and have had a Knucklehead, Quiana, R50, Jake and R100.

Quiana 4x10 was my favorite but at 90+ lbs it had to go.

Love Rivera amps. Had one of their old rack amps ( forgot the model) and have had a Knucklehead, Quiana, R50, Jake and R100.

Quiana 4x10 was my favorite but at 90+ lbs it had to go.

I had:

1. Rake head (prolly 2 or 3 times, lol)
2. Original Knucklehead
3. Knucklehead II
4. Knucklehead Reverb

ALL of them were stellar

Back