Do Something - Season Two - Week Sex.... err... SIX!

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
We're approaching the homestretch of season two! Here's what's going on so far:

Regular weekly/bi-weekly challenge:

@Iron1 - 7
@TravisG406 - 5
@FuzzyAce - 7!!
@Alex Kenivel - 5
@Whizzinby - 3
@mbenigni - 1
@megametal7 - 3
@DrewJD82 - 1
@Moondog Wily - 3
@T Gobbs - 4
@EveryoneElse - slackers

That's 39 pieces of music that didn't exist prior to this challenge. Way to go!

The rest of TGF combined: Slack Stackers

TGF Do Something Season Two BANDMATE CHAMPION:

>crickets<

Ok, time to get going with Week Sex… err… Six!

kiss-greatest-show-on-earth-encore-2020-1.jpg

Season Two rolls on!

Congrats to all who have participated already!

For all the rules, reasons why the UPS will destroy your gear for participating, where ancient alien babies could come from, how to win an authentic Revdrucifer autographed rimshot (now flavored with poor life choices), why the answer isn't actually 42 and other such non-existent musings, please refer to the Week One thread.

Last edited:
This was a happy accident. Hooked up my Drop pedal, set it to C#, got distracted, started writing in half-distracted mode, wrote the first minute or so of music then realized I never turned the Drop on... so, E standard it is! :rofl

This was a happy accident. Hooked up my Drop pedal, set it to C#, got distracted, started writing in half-distracted mode, wrote the first minute or so of music then realized I never turned the Drop on... so, E standard it is! :rofl

Badass! :headbang

Killer changes. :chef

Ok Alex I have to ask, because based on the title, I was sort of cracking up, the hard swept arpeggios, sounded like Donald Duck to me, wheh, wheh, wheh....LOL.

Was that intentional, or just where my mind went based upon the title?

I enjoyed it either way.
Lol, thanks but no. The working title was sweven. I thought about calling it Swan but for no good reason at all I thought it sounded right being called Duck instead. Idk

Great tunes Iron and Alex!
Finally had some time late last night. 3 hrs into this - written/recorded/edited/mixed. So a quick idea. :)
I had to get one in before going outta town tomorrow!

More nonsense ;~)) Missed ALL my deadlines musically last week ;~(( Oh well, life goes on! I think this image below is Aaron Rogers leaving Green Bay with a bunch of Holy cheese stuck to his head!!

Just absolutely LOVE the diversity here. Not just in the three songs being different from one another, but that all three have diverse stuff happening within them. Keep 'em coming guys! :banana

Gonna be iffy for me to make the cut at midnight. Nothing jumped out this week, so Im at square one and may just have to force something, but that’s assuming the fam gives me a couple hours today.

Some great stuff posted this week :headbang

Took my new Solar A2.7 that has the Solar+ pickups, panned left against my Solar A2.7FR that has the standard Solar pickups (panned right).
In the room I much prefer the Solar+, but seems like they mix together really well.

Back