DIY Health & Wellness Thread

la szum

Goatlord
First, the "I am not a Doctor" disclaimer. :LOL:

Pretty sure we have some knowledgeable folks here who take their own health and wellness
seriously, and I thought it would be cool to have a place we can share our "experimental trials"
on Teas and Tinctures. :idk

I am middle-aged myself, so I am taking things like this as seriously as ever. Feel free to drop
some knowledge on supplements/food you find effective, and what exactly for.

Also, Meditation, Yoga, and Prostate milking. :rofl

I am currently swilling some Lion's Mane Tea. Have not done this before. Something new to me.

Supposed to improve/assist with cognition and some report that it can enable neurogenesis/create
new neurons in the brain.

Oh, and has anyone seen my car keys??? :idk

:LOL:

I'm fighting the strong urge to post a donut gif. I was on a business trip this week and started early Monday morning with 2 apple cider donuts from a local orchard (they are the best evah) and then at a plant I was visiting I had 2 on Tuesday and 2 more on Wednesday. That is 6 for the year, all in one week.

This is clearly here only as a warning to y'all. And, umm, @la szum - from what I can gather, we're pretty close to the same age. Are you planning on living to 110-112? :rofl

Oh man, these cure-all health tea spam bots have come a long way. I actually believed this was a real thread for a moment!

Frustrated Oh No GIF by The Swoon

Last edited:
I'm fighting the strong urge to post a donut gif. I was on a business trip this week and started early Monday morning with 2 apple cider donuts from a local orchard (they are the best evah) and then at a plant I was visiting I had 2 on Tuesday and 2 more on Wednesday. That is 6 for the year, all in one week.

This is clearly here only as a warning to y'all. And, umm, @la szum - from what I can gather, we're pretty close to the same age. Are you planning on living to 110-112? :rofl

Nahhhh..... not sure I could stand myself until 110-112?? :wat

Back