Dad Rap

And when they rapped about grabbing a trick by the biscuits, they actually grabbed them by the biscuits.

I love old school 90s rap.
It's not a big percent of my music listening time but there is a random time in a year when I binge rap for several days.

My collection, only classics.

rap.png

I love old school 90s rap.
It's not a big percent of my music listening time but there is a random time in a year when I binge rap for several days.

My collection, only classics.

View attachment 575
Excellent selection :satan

I love Biggie but I have always struggled with some of his subject matter vs. what I might wrongly assume about reality. RIP to a great nonetheless.

Just found out about this track. Ignore cornball intro. Everything else is hard af.

Dad Rap is the Best Rap™

Little later but still OG

I saw N.W.A. at the LA Forum back in '92 it was a trip, as they were the opening act for U2 on the Zoo TV disaster...er ummm I mean tour.

I enjoyed the N.W.A. portion of the concert much more than the U2 show. Which was a bit like a bad techno version of Disneys Fantasia without the acid or shrooms.

I saw N.W.A. at the LA Forum back in '92 it was a trip, as they were the opening act for U2 on the Zoo TV disaster...er ummm I mean tour.

I enjoyed the N.W.A. portion of the concert much more than the U2 show. Which was a bit like a bad techno version of Disneys Fantasia without the acid or shrooms.
What an oddball lineup :rofl Stay for N.W.A; leave for U2 :whistle

Back