Chase Bliss MOOD MKII

SubApathy

Groupie
I have two MOOD pedals with each set differently. I am interested in what the new MOOD MKII can do for me (in stereo). Yes, this MKII is stereo!

How do you use the Mood? Chase Bliss makes interesting pedals but I have no idea where I would find many of them useful.

Interesting

121021_PV_5503_1x1_74b9a2e8-5348-457c-a97e-0dcc202aca20_1000x1000_crop_center.gif

How do you use the Mood? Chase Bliss makes interesting pedals but I have no idea where I would find many of them useful.
One is set for harmonization, in 5ths (waiting for the jokes) and the other is in Slip mode.

Yeah I always look at their pedals and wonder where is the practical application. I have no doubt the Mood is good given it’s reputation and popularity, but I’d love to see a demo showing tones that don’t fall heavily into the uber ambient niche. (Noting it may just be for those types of effects, and that’s fine)

Yeah I always look at their pedals and wonder where is the practical application. I have no doubt the Mood is good given it’s reputation and popularity, but I’d love to see a demo showing tones that don’t fall heavily into the uber ambient niche. (Noting it may just be for those types of effects, and that’s fine)
That's how I view blooper and Habit. I would have absolutely no use for those.

Chase Bliss pedals seem to be mostly useful for bedroom players to get stoned and wank out to, for hours on end. I can't imagine trying to use some of this s**t live.

They seem like they would be really fun to screw around with, but I have no concept how I would make music with them. Granted I grew up playing punk rock and grunge music.

That other pedal, the Microcosm, also seems like it would be fun to mess around with, but same thing.

I appreciate the weird pedals though.

They seem like they would be really fun to screw around with, but I have no concept how I would make music with them. Granted I grew up playing punk rock and grunge music.

That other pedal, the Microcosm, also seems like it would be fun to mess around with, but same thing.

I appreciate the weird pedals though.
I had the Dark World, and have played the Warped Vinyl, Tonal Recall, Condor, and I think the Brothers OD? All of them entirely and completely not worth the $300+ asking price, IMO. I admire the attention to detail, the insane flexibility, and Joel himself seems like a nice dude. But I don't really see the value in them, personally.

I had the Dark World, and have played the Warped Vinyl, Tonal Recall, Condor, and I think the Brothers OD? All of them entirely and completely not worth the $300+ asking price, IMO. I admire the attention to detail, the insane flexibility, and Joel himself seems like a nice dude. But I don't really see the value in them, personally.
What do you have against bleep bloop core?!?!?

Chase Bliss pedals seem to be mostly useful for bedroom players to get stoned and wank out to, for hours on end. I can't imagine trying to use some of this s**t live.
My Tonal Recall delay pedal is offended. It now requires a safe space. And Starbucks coffee. And a piece of avocado toast.

blooper and Habit would be a disaster live. (I do not own those and have no plan to)

Love my Mood and Blooper! The Blooper is actually a pretty slick looping pedal if you hook it up to midi and sync clocks etc. I definitely haven't figured out a way to make a song with either but I have infinite access to meditative ambient pad sounds that I somehow never tire of :ROFLMAO:

I always thought I'd buy one of their pedals for recording fun one day, but they're prices are getting more and more out of this world. Cheapest pedal atm seems to be going at €409. You can buy a lot of liquorice for that.

Love my Mood and Blooper! The Blooper is actually a pretty slick looping pedal if you hook it up to midi and sync clocks etc. I definitely haven't figured out a way to make a song with either but I have infinite access to meditative ambient pad sounds that I somehow never tire of :ROFLMAO:

Makes for a great delay too!

As for the price of CB pedals, totally worth it. You're not getting a one trick pony. These pedals have many things you can do inside of one pedal. For instant MOOD can do delays, reverbs, time stretching, chorus, flanger, pitch stuff, octave stuff etc.. etc.. Blooper can do so much too from delays, looping, micro-loops, degrading, filtering etc..

As for the price of CB pedals, totally worth it. You're not getting a one trick pony. These pedals have many things you can do inside of one pedal. For instant MOOD can do delays, reverbs, time stretching, chorus, flanger, pitch stuff, octave stuff etc.. etc.. Blooper can do so much too from delays, looping, micro-loops, degrading, filtering etc..
I’d argue “totally worth it, if you like to tinker”. They’re all deep pedals, which is cool, if you get a lot out of it. There are probably better pedals for some folks, depending on their usage.

Back