Camel Toe Anyone?

Man, I dig the tones coming out of the Friedman amps. I just listened to the Steve Steven’s model…holy crap!!! That thing is a beast for sure…
beast fur GIF

Man that sounds awesome. Some parts sounded like my old pink taco when I boosted it with a TS. That amp was awesome and my introductory to my Friedman addiction lol. This vid was so well done it makes me want to get the v2 version. Damn you Michael.

Man that sounds awesome. Some parts sounded like my old pink taco when I boosted it with a TS. That amp was awesome and my introductory to my Friedman addiction lol. This vid was so well done it makes me want to get the v2 version. Damn you Michael.
Yeah, @BigHairyGuitars did a great job with that vid, definitely GAS inducing... I still think I'd be leaning toward the Wildwood 20 if going for the BE sound in the Friedman 20 watt head range but this is surely an awesome addition. And the Li'l Sis sounds great in Pete's demo, too. Nice stuff.

Last edited:
I just found out last night that Ceriatone has a whole bunch of Friedman clones, like the Butterslax (Leviathan head) for $1500.

I went through the whole list of amps last night and had a REALLY hard time not buying something. Between the JTM45/Bassman/Friedman clones my bank account is nervous.

I just found out last night that Ceriatone has a whole bunch of Friedman clones, like the Butterslax (Leviathan head) for $1500.

I went through the whole list of amps last night and had a REALLY hard time not buying something. Between the JTM45/Bassman/Friedman clones my bank account is nervous.
This would have hit me hard a few years back. My basement furniture is basically 100w heads I use very little anymore. Just for re amping when I feel like it.

I would enjoy that furniture!
I went on an amp buying spree. New car money. Friedmans, a Soldano, metropolous, a few Mezzabarbas and Marshalls. gigged them all. After a while you realize its all just slightly different flavors and shades of GRRRRRRRR for thousands upon thousands of dollars. Enter the AxeFXIII. You dont want to know how many recordings I made with the fractal left, BE100 right and let my wife hear it. “Same shit” was almost always the answer. Even I got confused with mis labeled tracks a few times.

Fuck all this. My next 4k will be a Caribbean vacation.

Amp sounds cool and a lot better than previous versions, but with all of the info on the web, you could snag a simple Jet City 20 amp, spend $50 in parts (extreme side of costs) and mod something to sound better.... for less than $500.

Back