Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Helios

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Dig the metal....

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Achilles

Rock Star
Had one in the metal shell a couple years back and regret selling it now. Really versatile amp and it can do the chewy Bogner thing in spades. Don't want to do the metal shell again cause it's just too radical looking relative to everything else in the space. So, which style?

Unknown.png

Ecstacy for me, I think it suits the smaller size nicely. I really hate how the Goldfinger headshell looks (despite liking the amp!).

If it's going to be a custom option then I'd go for some more interesting color than these.

I really hate how the Goldfinger headshell looks (despite liking the amp!).

I guess you have to give Reinhold props for his unique vision but I'm certain he's left a number of sales on the table because of the look.

ngv0oacpju2soemd5iat.png

I guess you have to give Reinhold props for his unique vision but I'm certain he's left a number of sales on the table because of the look.

ngv0oacpju2soemd5iat.png
I think the front panel is actually great, the headshell is not. It works much better as a traditional Marshall style headshell design.

Count me in as a lover of the Goldfinger look and sound. Still have a 45 at home here. :love

Just stop posting in it, it’ll die on its own. It might serve as information for someone else in the future, so we tend to only delete stuff if the thread is going to serve zero purpose.
Word. I just stumbled upon this thread and have no idea about the amp itself. Now Im gonna look it up.

So are those buttons with lights above the knobs, or what's going on there? Couldn't find any info about it

So are those buttons with lights above the knobs, or what's going on there? Couldn't find any info about it

bogneramps_atma_head_18watt_tubeguitaramplifier_front.jpg

Green is the simple clean channel. Volume to the right and tone to the left.
Blue is crunch and has the volume on the front and gain on the back.
Red is lead. Volume on right gain on left. Crunch and Lead share the BMT stack.
Whichever channel you're on depends which lights are lit.

Looking at the OP pic again I might have the Lead and Crunch volumes backwards.

Back