Bill Kelliher’s Incredible Tone Journey

DrewJD82

Staff member
Video/thread title might be a bit clickbait-y for a 4 minute vid, but Bill’s playing riffs through a Mojotone that I simultaneously dig and hate from this audio.

And if Edwards made an LPC with his sig Eclipse finish, which is basically an aged LPC finish……damn son. Same company, we’re soooooo close to having my ultimate LPC!!!!

love bill’s riffs but any video involving him has me prepared to bail at a moments notice because I don’t want to see him taking a slash again.

Tone here isn’t bad but it seems like he’s slamming the OD a bit too hard and it’s overly squelchy. Definitely know what he means about that clarity across 6 strings, Marshalls just rule at that.

"Marshall Marshall Marshall!"

Haha!! :rofl

Can someone smarter than me make a GIF with Jan from the Brady Bunch saying "Marshall! Marshall! Marshall!"

the brady bunch marcia marcia marcia GIF

Not feeling the tone in that clip, although the riffs are cool. I like Mojotone as a business, bought quite a few parts from them, but man I can't stand their logo!

I hadn't realized he had pickups with them. I haven't been digging the EMG's in my Edwards so much lately.....:idea

Back