Backing tracks into my FM9 - help!

Fireproof

Shredder
I have to be doing something Dumb or missing something. But I swear I’m doing it like I did on my original FM9 and it worked fine. Now on my new FM9 Turbo, i’m starting from scratch and trying to get backing tracks playing through my FM9 so I can jam along to them.

Here’s what I’m doing:
- I have a Bluetooth receiver dongle thingy connected into Input 2 L&R on the back of the FM9.
- Then I’m adding an Input 2 block and routing that to Output 1.
- Streaming music from iphone or ipad to the Bluetooth receiver - but not getting any sound through the FM9 through output 1 connected to my ASC10.

Pic below. But I swear this is all i did previously, but now it’s not working.

D18485A2-FA87-43D8-B54C-AFEA729C1508.jpeg

I have to be doing something Dumb or missing something. But I swear I’m doing it like I did on my original FM9 and it worked fine. Now on my new FM9 Turbo, i’m starting from scratch and trying to get backing tracks playing through my FM9 so I can jam along to them.

Here’s what I’m doing:
- I have a Bluetooth receiver dongle thingy connected into Input 2 L&R on the back of the FM9.
- Then I’m adding an Input 2 block and routing that to Output 1.
- Streaming music from iphone or ipad to the Bluetooth receiver - but not getting any sound through the FM9 through output 1 connected to my ASC10.

Pic below. But I swear this is all i did previously, but now it’s not working.

View attachment 2221
Do you get sound from say headphones or another device connected to output 1?

Do you get sound from say headphones or another device connected to output 1?
I’m not getting the backing track to sound at all. But the guitar works just fine - guitar input into the signal chain above - out to output 1 which is connected to my Friedman ASC10 works fine.

Here’s a new finding - on the meters screen - I realized it’s not recognizing any input?? But when I move the cables from IN2 to IN3, then I get signal showing up on the meters (and LEDs now showing on the unit, which I somehow didn’t think about before) - BUT - still no output to Out1. :mad:

I’m not getting the backing track to sound at all. But the guitar works just fine - guitar input into the signal chain above - out to output 1 which is connected to my Friedman ASC10 works fine.

Here’s a new finding - on the meters screen - I realized it’s not recognizing any input?? But when I move the cables from IN2 to IN3, then I get signal showing up on the meters (and LEDs now showing on the unit, which I somehow didn’t think about before) - BUT - still no output to Out1. :mad:
Okay well i figured out the input signal issue - I had IN2 set to “digital” - and it wasn’t showing any signal. Changed it to “analog” - now I get L and R LEDs bumping to the music as expected. Progress.

Still can’t figure out why it’s not getting to the output.

Well this is weird. I picked my guitar up and noticed that guitar output was not sounding either. WTF?

Sol I turned off the FM9 and turned it back on, and now output is working again… for both my backing track going into IN2 and the guitar signal. Strange.

Well this is weird. I picked my guitar up and noticed that guitar output was not sounding either. WTF?

Sol I turned off the FM9 and turned it back on, and now output is working again… for both my backing track going into IN2 and the guitar signal. Strange.
Way back when I had the OG FM9, I had output issues but didnt feel like paying money to send it in since I bought it used

Back