Any Sire guitar users here?

machine cutting GIF

Aren't they built by Cort? making them essentially the same as nearly every other import (except for WMI stuff)? :idk
I have no idea where I got this from, but I remember seeing / reading / hearing that they have their own factory in Indonesia which makes just their guitars. Could be wrong.

Btw. I'm 99.54% certain if Sire came out with the best guitar ever, with best build and best components and best finish, at $350 @Eagle would still say it's complete crap :D

I had an S7. I loved the neck, it really felt great and the fretwork was the best I’ve seen in anything less than custom shop instruments (full disclosure mine was used so I’m not sure how much the previous owner might have worked on it).

The electronics were very well thought out with some nice touches like different caps for the humbucker and singles.

Complaints I had were that the pickups were garbage and the finish was super cheap and not well applied. It was also really heavy

With rolled neck edges, locking tuners and roasted necks that's really hard to believe.
Roasted wood is hardly a cost option and then the hardware and electronics are total garbage the absolute worst that look right. They are actually overpriced for what they are.

Back