Any first responders OTA?

Bruce

Shredder
This is my last training at FDNY before retirement. Figured some of you would get a kick out of this. Training academy here has WTC steel, a mock subway, strip mall, multiple sized buildings and even a broken apart jetliner to train with. Lots of good people here. Better than most who are willing to do a nearly impossible job for a declining part of civilization. I wish them all the best of luck.

Attachments

• IMG_9535.jpeg
    IMG_9535.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9533.jpeg
    IMG_9533.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9529.jpeg
    IMG_9529.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9537.jpeg
    IMG_9537.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
Crazy. There's a training building for firefighters that you can see from the freeway out here in Oakland. My friend who installs commercial ovens recently helped put together a kind of training room equipped with some crazy pyrotechnics. Some cray cray shit.

Crazy. There's a training building for firefighters that you can see from the freeway out here in Oakland. My friend who installs commercial ovens recently helped put together a kind of training room equipped with some crazy pyrotechnics. Some cray cray s**t.
They have building here, roughly 5 story walk ups they fill with smoke and throw you in for training. It’s really like a boot camp and a job I’d probably never want. I’m a LEO and have to go for some basic firefighting training which basically consists of “if the fire is past the incipient stage, call us”. This is my last time here before retiring.

Back