Another New Extreme Song(s)

Definitely waiting to listen on good speakers….and probably after some Cheerios. I want Nuno to make me go “JF Christ, bro” again!

I listened to these in the car today, and I really liked them. However, does anyone else think there's something funky about the recordings? Like, they're oddly dark or something.

I listened to these in the car today, and I really liked them. However, does anyone else think there's something funky about the recordings? Like, they're oddly dark or something.

If they’re like “Rise” than yeah, you can definitely tell a guitarists mixed them. :rofl

That's a band on fire right there. Holy fuck!

Grammy Awards Rock GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Yeah sounds like the top end is cut pretty hard, like cut below 6.2K on Nuno, until the solo then the opposite - completely different mic sound. Cymbals sound real "odd" almost muted/dead like someone duct taped a washcloth to the ride cymbal in banshee. Not a horrid sound, just more of a surprise.

Both good tunes though.

Back