Air pistols (Olympic 10m target)

Everybody needs a 10/22.

When my youngest son was older I bought him a 10/22 in the simplest configuration.

Eventually I bought a tactical solutions barrel and stock, acc suppressor, and some bits for the action. “Movie silent” now.

For some reason I seem to hold onto that thousand dollar 10/22 for many years… (he was living in NYC)

Finally gave it back to my son when he left that shithole. lol

Such great little rifle. Get yourself one!
May get a .22lr PSA upper to swap out on one of my M&P's...talk about a great little rifle for the money. Saw this meltdown video and I was sold. Of course you can't find them for $500 anymore but still worth $750 imo

Last edited:
I have a Crosman 1720T (PCP) with a "silencer" (whatever it is, it works) and the stock extension. Quietest and most lethal urban pest control gun I've ever used, by far. It could take out a squirrel at 50 yards easy.

1 - 1.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a Crosman 1720T (PCP) with a "silencer" (whatever it is, it works) and the stock extension. Quietest and most lethal urban pest control gun I've ever used, by far. It could take out a squirrel at 50 years easy.

View attachment 928
Ha! I have dogs that hate crows. I haven’t taken any out … seems like the crows are smart enough when I walk on to the deck w air pistol. A quick dry fire “pop” sends ‘em away.

The squirrels however … limited time brothers

Back