Acustica Audio plugins......

nicolasrivera

Roadie
Not new to the nebula eco system, but not giving it a chance sense many many years when I first tried it i've been trying out this plugs all weekend, attracted mostly by the extraordinary renderings of the interface.
But to my surprise they sound so amazingly musical that it's been a revelation. They are demanding in resources (processing power) most of them will not work in a real time situation while recording, but when mixing and mastering....WOW.

To keep this short, in almost 30 years I've been doing recording works this have to be the most musical and true analog hardware feeling plugs to date.

Cheers.

I've tried them on and off for years and I'm always a little bit surprised people tolerate their messy (and large) installation, clunky use, and odd behaviours. I know some former beta testers who complained about long standing stuff that never got addressed, and more and more new plugins get released instead. I like how some of their plugins look, and at times I think they sound great. Then I'll try another plugin and find I can match the sound and have way less headaches.

I have a few licenses here and there but I uninstalled them and honestly don't miss them at all. Even for free, I dont think they are worth the headache for me.

I've tried them on and off for years and I'm always a little bit surprised people tolerate their messy (and large) installation, clunky use, and odd . I know some former beta testers who complained about long standing stuff that never got addressed, and more and more new plugins get released instead. I like how some of their plugins look, and at times I think they sound great. Then I'll try another plugin and find I can match the sound and have way less headaches.

I have a few licenses here and there but I uninstalled them and honestly don't miss them at all. Even for free, I dont think they are worth the headache for me.

I know, but they now have an installation manager application just like universal audio has, on Mac it's virtually a 1 click process.

I know, but they now have an installation manager application just like universal audio has, on Mac it's virtually a 1 click process.
Yeah, but if you ever look inside your plugin folder each product has about 10 different variations, and for whatever reason a load of other clutter ends up in the plugin folder too. Multiply that by however many plugins you own and.....

Back