A glimpse into my shopping mind...

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Amongst the 37 tabs I have open where I am window shopping; this is where I get:

Item 1: Cheap AF
Item 2: Not Cheap AF

Conundrum: I will sound the same through both

Attachments

• Item1.PNG
    Item1.PNG
    904.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Item2.PNG
    Item2.PNG
    451.2 KB · Views: 31
Amongst the 37 tabs I have open where I am window shopping; this is where I get:

Item 1: Cheap AF
Item 2: Not Cheap AF

Conundrum: I will sound the same through both
I would wait a couple of weeks and see if Helix get the invective Vitriol
Model from the Metallurgy plug in
You do still have a helix , right

I would wait a couple of weeks and see if Helix get the invective Vitriol
Model from the Metallurgy plug in
You do still have a helix , right
I do. I'm just thinking of when the BL goes to Cali for a bit and what I can do in the meantime :farley

"...and as he gazes upon the Invective; the rational mind seized on the possibility that a current doubler and 2.5mm adapter might just make the Stomp on top of the amp rig he has always dreamed about a bold new reality!'

Last edited:
Find me a combo cut down to a head and I might not be able to resist
Ok then, a simple oft repeated suggestion, Boss Man. I bought about 2k of Boss gear so that I might swim in your waters even though I had my doubts. Most of it worked out great and I have some new unique tools I enjoy.

It’s time for payback…Mr. Pied Piper. Pony up $400 and try the FB MKII. If the hunter sometimes becomes the hunted then perhaps… It’s time for the beyatcher to become the beyatch.

Be cool. Do it. For the community.

Ok then, a simple oft repeated suggestion, Boss Man. I bought about 2k of Boss gear so that I might swim in your waters even though I had my doubts. Most of it worked out great and I have some new unique tools I enjoy.

It’s time for payback…Mr. Pied Piper. Pony up $400 and try the FB MKII. If the hunter sometimes becomes the hunted then perhaps… It’s time for the beyatcher to become the beyatch.

Be cool. Do it. For the community.
I had the AA3 (twice?) and the AA6. I have drunketh from the fountain and returned thirsty.

Back